Why you should use DNS Jumper?
There are many reasons why you might need to change your DNS settings. Maybe you’re trying to access a website that’s been blocked by your ISP, or maybe you’re just looking for a faster and more reliable DNS server. Whatever the reason, a DNS jumper can help you out.
Here are just a few of the benefits of using DNS jumper:
– Quick and easy to use
– Available for both Windows and macOS
– Can help you get around website blocking or filtering
– Can improve your internet speed and reliability
If you need to quickly change your DNS settings, then DNS jumper is definitely the tool for you!
How to Change Your DNS Settings?
1. Under “Choose a DNS Server”, click the drop-down menu and select a server from the list
2. Click the “Apply DNS” button
How to Restore DNS settings Again:
There are two ways to do this:
1. Click the “Quick Configuration” button (the star icon) and select from the list
2. Under “Choose a DNS Server”, open the drop-down menu and select “Default (or Restore) DNS” from the list, then click “Apply DNS”.
DNS Jumper 2.1 has some new and important features, such as Turbo Resolve which can apply the fastest DNS at startup. DNS Jumper is freeware, and portable (no installation needed).