This is how to link your phone and your PC
To connect your devices
1. In the Windows 10 preview, open the Your Phone app, tap Android over on the right and then tap Continue.
2. Enter your mobile phone number and then tap Send to have Microsoft send you a link, that you’ll use to connect your Android phone to your PC.
3. Over on your Android device, open the text message and tap the message link, which takes you to the app page in Google Play.
4. After it’s installed, tap Install and then tap Open (or find Your Phone Companion app on your Android desktop and tap to open).
5. In the app, fill in your Microsoft account information and tap Sign in.
6. In the next window, tap Continue and then tap Allow if you want to let the app access your contacts, manage phone calls, access files on the phone and send and view SMS messages.
7. Next tap Continue and then Allow if you want to let the app run in the background.
8. Finally, tap Allow to let your Android device connect with your PC, then tap Continue and finally tap Done.
9. Over in Windows 10, in Phone calls settings, you may also need to give Your Phone app permission to make calls.
How to make and receive Android phone calls on Windows
Now you can start handling your Android phone on your PC using Your Phone
1. From Your Phone, in the left pane, tap Calls.
2. To make a call, search for contacts or use the dialer.
3. When a call is incoming, a dialog box will pop up that lets you accept or decline a call or send a message instead of answering.